Gantt view export to PowerPoint functionality and print Gantt to PDF

While Gantt view is awesome, for executive reporting time and again it needs to be exported to PowerPoint. Currently this feature is not available, neuther can we print the Gantt view in PDF. This becomes evern more critical when we are maintaining roadmaps on Monday.

Completely agree with this comment. The Gantt view has been excellent for our customers but if they want to show it in a presentation to executives we currently have to take a screenshot instead of being able to export into PowerPoint. This would be a great feature.

1 Like

True!! the Gantt view is amazing and if I want to show into directors I need this in ppt or at leat pdf

1 Like

They have place export to PDF in Beta but currently it will on PDF a screen shot of the Gantt Screen, which if you have more than 12 tasks in a project, you lose everything past the first couple of tasks.

1 Like

This really needs to be fixed, Monday! Please help @dipro ! Thanks!

Hey y’all, do you have any examples of what format of powerpoints or PDFs you want to see?

Our current platform doesn’t support this, but I can add this to our App Idea Center to be picked up by a third-party builder!

Exporting Gantt-Charts to Excel does not seem to working. It is it possible to export the Gantt-Chart as a PDF instead?

We are looking to print our Gantt Chart from Monday.com as well.

1 Like

Please make printing Gantt charts easier… it would be good to be able to customise the print area

2 Likes

Same issue here. It would be really helpful if it becomes possible to export Gantt-charts to a PDF or to an Excel in its original form (shown on Monday.com). Now the Gantt chart is shown really differently when you export it to Excel. This was not what we expected…

Is it possible to put this in the development plan of Monday?

2 Likes

Indeed, the Excel export isn’t something you can share with a client.

3 Likes

would be nice as well need to share production schedules

1 Like

Is there any estimate timeframe on properly printing the ganatt chart or awknowledgement that this is a required feature for users? Monday, you are great, but we need this feature!

3 Likes

I’m also in the same boat. Export to excel is adequate at best, but needs a significant amount of work to get into shareable format, making it basically pointless. The only other option for me is to take screen shots and piece together views, which is just not cutting it. Export to PDF is a critical feature, and I really would like the team at Monday.com to develop this.

2 Likes

I would also like to vote for this please - exporting a gantt chart (with option to show columns from task list too) is essential.

2 Likes

Can we also export a graphical view of gantt charts so that one see the dependency as the excel file does that offer that.

1 Like

I also need to export the Gantt as a PDF. Any updates on that feature being created?

1 Like

Need the ability to share our schedule in Gannt view, via PDF. When is this happening?

2 Likes

This feature would be so helpful. It is now January 2023… is this something that will be implemented?

1 Like

Gantt functionality is absolutelly useless without a proper export or print format.
existing excel export is very bad
This is a enormous flaw for this platform.

Is there any updates on this issue?

1 Like