Get alert when not responsed on mentioned comment

Hi,

We are working in Monday and it’s great, but we miss one function or don’t know how to handle this.

When i mention someone (@) in a ticket update, and the person has not responded in 24 or 48 hours, they should get a notification to look at the update and respond or click away.

Sometimes we’ve got so many updates open and mentions you forget 1 or 2. So i want to build an automatic notification or something that you won’t forget open updates you have not looked/clicked or comment.

What are the tips or trick to get this fixed.

Thanks in advanced,

Hi @ROAX :wave:

This is a great question!
At the moment it’s not possible to set up automations based on responses to the updates section I’m afraid.
That said, whenever a user is mentioned, they should see a notification in the bell icon in the ‘I was mentioned section’, which is filtered to only show instances where the user has been directly mentioned.

Alternatively, you can also set reminders on updates, but each person must do this manually for their own account - you wouldn’t be able to set this for another team member, but you could set this for yourself, to remind yourself to check on the update for a response after posting it.
You can set this via the bell icon next to the update itself:

I can definitely appreciate how allowing for automated reminders on unread updates would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,
Dani

Considered done :white_check_mark:

https://community.monday.com/t/request-get-alert-when-not-responsed-on-mentioned-comment/26084