Get board owners?

Hi All,

I want to ask, if there is a way to get list of owners a board using api ? IT’s return the oldest owner only.
Or another way to know that from subscribers list like is_owner property as with is_admin property.

Thanks

Hey @f2yez

That’s a great question!

I’m afraid that at this time, it is not possible to get the Board Owner list using the API. This is currently something that is planned in our backlog, but at this time, I can’t shed more light on an ETA here. This was also discussed in a separate community topic, found below:

Get a list of all the owners of a board via the api

I hope this helps! I’ve added your request to the product team’s task here, so that we are better aware of the needs developers have when using the API :slight_smile:

-Alex

Hi @AlexSavchuk - I hope this will be prioritized a bit more. As Marketplace Apps get released, we’re beginning to find that there is a security gap where a non-board owner can access and edit some apps that display their config in a board view. I don’t want to pick on any particular apps here by name, but imagine that you have an app that can modify and control data, and because it’s configured in a board view, anyone on the board can access the app and change the settings… even if they can’t modify native integrations or automations in the platform. If you want to chat about a use case of how this is affecting a small Enterprise client, you can email me at deb@polishedgeek.com