Having trouble with tags?

Hi there - is anyone else experiencing a glitch with tags? When I logged into Monday.com this morning, many of my tags had disappeared on one particular board. However, it’s treating it like the tags are there, but they’re just invisible. For example, when I try to add back in the appropriate tag, the client’s name doesn’t show up as an option to choose from - as if that tag has already been applied to that cell. Also, when I click on a particular tag to see all appearances across boards, it includes the ‘disappeared’ instance, but displays “Error” in the column.

Has this happened to anybody else? Please help!!

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 4.27.29 PM|390x500

Update: whenever I create a new tag, they disappear and the cell turns blue. Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Is there a limit on the number of tags you can create?

Hi @colleencass,

I hope you are doing well. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please write into our Customer Experience team at support@monday. This will ensure our team will be able to investigate and resolve as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Yes I am still having this issue. Just wrote them again, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.