Hi Monday Community,
I am a list man so I am going to get straight to it with a list of:
- The workflow raw
- The workflow how we want it to be
- What we have done so far
I am looking for help, paid or otherwise in reducing my workflow.
What the workflow is for:
Obtaining new enquires for a function space from a variety of places, communicating, selling and keeping track of all conversations then moving them onto the event planning phase or the lost lead data collection phase.
The workflow raw:
- Customer enquires on website or third party website A,B or C.
- Details are updated into monday such as, date, name, number or guest, customer comments etc
- Sales rep is assigned
- Customer details are saved into phone contacts
- Open email client
- Open clipboard
- Copy template from clipboard
- Paste template to email and update Name, Date etc
- Add something personal and relevant
- Attach PDF of enquiry info package
- Copy message
- Send message
- Open Monday and paste message into updates
- Open phone clipboard
- Copy generic template
- Draft text to client
- Paste message and Add name “Hey(name) I sent you an email, please check your junk folder”
- Press send
- Copy message
- Open monday app
- Paste into updates
- Lead response and copy from text or email into updates
The process repeats when sending the booking form etc.
The workflow how we want it:
*Automation: Leads from all areas are captured and fields are updated Done
*Automation: Contact details are saved to phone for new lead Done
- Press button or change status on Monday
- Automation: Open email client, populate email with template, add in name, date etc in appropriate place, attach PDF
- Add appropriate and relevant info
- Press send
*Automation: copy email into an update
*Automation: Send text message with name and template to enquiry (from sales’s reps number or at least direct replies to that sales reps number)
*Automation: copy text into update field
*Automation: replies from email are added to the updates. Done
*Automation: replies from text are added to the updates.
What we have done so far:
- leads are captured from website and third parties using Zapier to read emails, parse them then update new item fields appropriately.
- All emails sent to my dedicated functions email are forwarded to gmail. This gmail is integrated with monday and updates email responses appropriately. One less copy and paste to do.
- leads are updated into phone contacts using a zapier and google contacts intergration
I know this is a big ask and there are a lot of steps to this process. I tried to break them down. If anyone can help with 1 step at a time that would be awesome.