Help Setting Up CRM and Contacts

Hello!

Is anyone available to help me get started with Monday.com this weekend? I would like to begin with CRM and contacts.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Sure, I can help . you may email me on gude.sullivan@gmail.com . Just put the title of the thread in the subject line and ill be free in a few hours

Hi Anthony, I emailed you but never heard back.

Hey @JenniferB sorry I couldn’t get to you this weekend but if you’d like some help getting set up with monday.com feel free to email me at tim@timlittletech.com. I should have time tomorrow to do a 30m free consultation to get you started and see if you need more help getting setup.

best!

Hi Jennifer!

If you are still looking for help, I’d be happy to meet with you and see if our team might be able to assist you.

A bit about us, our team has specialized in Monday.com for three years now, and we love the software! Our team consists of Monday.com experts, project managers, and a developer/Zapier expert, so you will never have to wait for answers. We provide an all-in-one system, where we dream up and implement the processes you need with ease and provide ongoing support.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to review your current setup, and I can show you options going forward. You can book a session through this link(Calendly - Lauren Bemister )

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren
Kick Consulting
(https://www.kickconsulting.com.au/)

Hi Jennifer,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello Jennifer, I manage our monday.com team here at IO Integration.
Feel free to send me an email if you’d like to have an intro call with us this week.
jenna.mackillop@iointegration.com. We love talking about monday.com and we we are working on lots of CRM projects currently. Thank you!