Help setting up monday.com

Hi all
I need help setting up monday.com for use with customer orders, shipping and inventory.
We manufacture custom items but also have stocked items.
Ability to add an order to a customer and follow it through the process, integration with our ecommerce system CS Cart and accounting system Xero.

Once order is entered to be able to raise an invoice in Xero without duplicating entry.
See profit margins per order based on calculated fields width + height * cost per metre - freight cost etc…
Automation of customer e-mails once orders have been shipped with tracking information in e-mail.
Lots of other features but will work these out when the bones are up and running :slight_smile:

Any help / guidance would be greatly appreciated, let me know cost for work.
Cheers

1 Like

Hello! We are a monday.com partner and would love to talk to you about your workflow. We could set up a 30-minute intro call to chat, and if you email me I’d be happy to send over our hourly rate for consulting. jenna.mackillop@iointegration.com

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @sealmyfridge,

Oliver from upstream here (APAC Partner of the year 2020) - we can certainly help you with a custom build/workflow. We also build the Xero integration to push data directly from monday into Xero and automatically create invoices.

Let’s jump on a call and go through the details. You can reach me through oliver@upstreamtech.io

Talk soon!

Oliver

Hi, @sealmyfridge - Welcome to the community! In the years before my company Polished Geek became a monday․com certified partner, we used to specialize in custom eCommerce development and integrations. So my entire team is well versed in helping solve eCommerce business challenges. We recently wrapped up a powerful monday․com eCommerce operations project with a client and I’d love to share with you some of the ways we can help. Let’s chat: Book Polished Geek: more with monday.com

Hi Kerry,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew