Help with Skils

Hello everyone,
We are planning to hire a software developer to help us build some apps for our monday.

I need help understanding what type of experience and programing languages should this person have in order to be successful developing monday apps.

Thanks in advance

Hey @Gabo :wave:

That’ a great question! This would largely be dependant on the exact apps you are looking to build, as different apps can do different things and fill different parts of your workflow. Mainly:

• Board Views/Widgets - those would require a way for the programming language to visualize your data. Usually, this is done through using React, or other JS frameworks.
  • Integrations apps - those can be built using a variety of programming languages, like Python, PHP, JavaScript (Node) or others that can handle running a server, as well as receiving data and sending data.

I hope this helps clarify a bit further, although if you could provide more specific details, that could also help us point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like

Thanks @AlexSavchuk . I guess this gives me an initial idea on what skills to look out for.

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.