Help with stripe integration

Hi,

We are looking for help with stripe integration.
The idea is that we have a base of customers that we invoice everymonth and we want to make sure that we can reflect in monday the customers that have paid and the customers that haven’t.

Regards

Hi @Gabo ,

Happy to look into your case and see what we can do with the current integration or if we need to do some customization. You can reach out via oliver@upstreamtech.io - we are monday’s APAC partner of the year 2020.

Have a wonderful day and talk to you soon.

Cheers,
Oliver

Hey @Gabo!

The native monday.com integration is rather limited, but might work for you.
We have built monday.com and Strpe two-way syncs in the past through the use of integromat. It is actually not that complex and you do not need custom API work. Usually takes us around 4-8 hours to set it up.

Feel free to book a free initial session to discuss further.

We at Omnitas Consulting are preferred platinum monday.com partners and awarded best professional services world wide both 2019 and 2020 by monday.com themselves. We work out of Sweden and operate internationally.

2 Likes

@Gabo Let me know how you make out, I am also interested in this solution. Perhaps we can pool together for the same consultant. Reach out to me on direct message and let’s follow up.

1 Like

Hi Gabriel,
What you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like