Hide specific tasks from users - Item Level Permissions

If I want a user to have access to only specific tasks in a project, can I then add them to each of these tasks individually (as opposed to the entire project)? So if I have a group with 10 tasks and I only add the user to 8 of these, the remaining 2 tasks is not visible to the user?

1 Like

Hi @SimonK

Welcome to the community.

At this moment it is not possible to hide items for specific users. There is a new feature in the making which is called “item level permissions”. This is exactly doing what you want. Hide items for users that are not part of any people column. More info here: Restrict Guest from viewing tasks - item view permissions - #4 by Shaylo1

I believe this is Enterprise version only.

1 Like

Hi, @SimonK - Welcome to the community. There is a second thread about this topic also here: Limiting permissions of external guests - #12 by r.sironneau

If this feature is really important to you and you’re considering moving to Enterprise, I can help you work through that decision to see if the features and benefits would be right for your situation. Feel free to schedule a strategy session here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.