Hiding rows from shareable board

I am using a shareable board as a no-code “online portal” of people with name, photo, bio etc.

I would like to only show people who are “active” but can not figure out how to do this.
I tried to use a new board that mirrored only the people I want to be active, but the user photo does not show in the card view.
I can’t use a filter because the user can easily turn it off.

Is there any way to do this?

Hey Joel,

Would you be happy to elaborate a little further on only showing people who are active? Are you interested in only showing specific items to specific people based on who’s assigned? Any further context would be greatly appreciated so I can point you in the right direction :pray:

Hi @jwdeon

Welcome to the community :wave: You might want to try our app Board to Website Widget, which sounds like a perfect match for your use case. You don’t even need to create an extra board, but you could easily add a Status column to define who is active, and filter for that state within the app.

We have a team demo right here that probably suits your approach best:

Feel free to watch this short tutorial video to get an overview of all possible options. Just imagine the products to be people:

Let me know what you think.

– Markus