Hire Expert to set up Monday.com

HI There,

I am looking for someone to help our small buisness set up a monday.com, we would need help from start to finish and teach us how to use the site properly.

We are a small TV production company and are happy to pay for someone’s time.

If you are interested please contact me via email or phone.

Many thanks,

Matt

Email - matt@weareratchet.com
Phone - 07858738208

1 Like

Hi @Pliskinii7!

welcome to the monday.com community! I would love to sit down with you and walk you through best practices for monday.com setup. I’ve worked with many small businesses to setup monday.com to exactly meet your specific needs, Many of my clients are small content, video or architect agencies so it sounds like we would be a good fit.

If you are interested in talking more you can schedule a free consult with me here: Calendly - Tim Little

Best!

Hi Matt!

Welcome to the community! I’d be happy to meet with you to dig into your workflow model, and see if our team might be able to assist you.

A bit about us, our team has specialized in Monday.com for three years now, and we love the software! Our team consists of Monday.com experts, project managers, and a developer/Zapier expert, so you will never have to wait for answers. We provide an all-in-one system, where we dream up and implement the processes you need with ease and provide ongoing support.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to review your current setup, and I can show you options going forward. You can book a session through this link(Calendly - Lauren Bemister (Kick Consulting))

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren
Kick Consulting
(https://www.kickconsulting.com.au/)

Hi Lauren,

We are an experiential marketing agency looking for a consultant to help set up our business in Monday.com from start to finish also…
Do you have any time this week to T up a meeting?

Thanks,
Denise

Hi Denise!

How are you? Thanks for reaching out to me! I would love to see how I can help you with automation and integrations :blush:.

I do have time this week, yes! You can book it through this link.

Have a great day, and looking forward to e-meeting you :slightly_smiling_face:

Outlook-lcjgpdnf.png

Hi @Pliskinii7 just checking if you’d found a resolution to this?
It sounds like something I could resolve within a couple of days for you.
Feel free to email me at biancajclement@gmail.com if you’re still seeking assistance.

Hi @Pliskinii7 !

Welcome to the monday community!

monday dot com is a work OS platform providing a streamlined approach for organizations to tackle various complex projects or teams while establishing a more transparent work culture. With monday .com implementation, you can organize everything starting from day-to-day business tasks to complex inventory projects in a structured way.
In monday .com, you can build customized workflows so that your internal teams can monitor task progress, keep track of goals, and align processes across branches (IT, marketing, sales, HR, etc.) with greater transparency, and agility. If you’re looking to implement monday .com within your business infrastructure, it is effective to associate with monday.com partners.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com