Hiring a monday.com Solution Consultant (Full Time & Part Time)

Hello, my name is Andrew Almand with Purple Plum Consulting. This time last year I was just a monday.com user enjoying the platform and browsing the Community to see where I could help. It hadn’t even crossed my mind that I could be focus on monday as a career until Gidon from Purple Plum Consulting reached out to me. Now I’m the monday.com Ops Manager for Purple Plum, enjoying the freedom of working remotely and doing so alongside an amazing (and growing) team of monday.com experts!

Do any of the following apply to you? This position may be exactly what you are looking for in order to grow your career and work with technology from one of the world’s fastest technology startups, namely monday.com!

• You love the challenge of solving unique problems across multiple industries
• You understand people and have a knack for intuiting the needs of others
• You understand the interwoven nature of business process and technology
• You have a passion for emerging technology and how it can be used across industries and business practices
• You are interested in working for a growing boutique technology consulting company

Please feel free to contact me here or by email (andrew@purpleplumtech.com) if you have any questions or are interested in applying. Also you can find our full job description and benefits here.

1 Like