How do I remove branding on emails/forms?

Completely agree. The branding is a show stopper for us as well.

4 Likes

We are not using Software / Functions without White-Label Options. I would highly recommend to delete those logos if you want people to engage with those functions. Especially for sensitive industries - with regard to privacy etc. - it’s a No-Go to show off with logos from other companies.

4 Likes

This is indeed very uncommon and very bad value proposition in a premium product. Any serious brand will not allow a different brand to “ride” on its development by pushing its logo in its embedded code. Its understandable in a free product - but not in one that you pay a lot of money for.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all the follow-ups and requests. The branding should no longer be visible on e-mails.

As for the forms, I checked with the department in charge of forms and it is something they are looking to analyze this quarter and depending on their findings move forward with a solution some time in the near future.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! I really hope they move forward quickly with that. We are waiting to use the forms until that’s done.

2 Likes

Hope they take out the branding for the paying customers from forms (and success message) soon :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Great news about the emails, thank you.

Has there been any update on the forms?

Hi Chris,

No update as of yet, but when I checked with the team, they mentioned it is something they are looking to analyze as a possibility this quarter or next, so we hope that this improvement may be made in the near future :slight_smile: