How Does Monday.com Work Exactly?

Hello everyone. This is my Tech website. It is slowly growing and recently I am having issues keeping track of everything. I recently came across Monday.com from one of your ads on our website. I am quite interested but still hesitant on whether it will be productive or not. The main issue I am facing is tracking all our employees work and making sure they are doing it correctly. How efficient will Monday.com be for this task?

Hi @ZakaryRempel,
monday.com is highly efficient for this task. Create a board for a project, add an item as a task, and follow the status with column status. You can define teams and define how is responsible for what.
Give it a try!

Hi @ZakaryRempel - Welcome to the community, and to monday! If you would like to chat live with someone to explore your potential use of monday․com, we offer a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions each week in the community. I’d be happy to give you a personal tour, answer any questions you have, and help you decide if monday․com is right for you. You can book a time here: Book Polished Geek: more with monday.com

~ Deb Cinkus
Product-certified Partner