How does the marketplace submission process work?

Hi everyone,

I recently submitted my Monday integration via the form dedicated for marketplace submissions, but I haven’t received any confirmation or anything like that. Is there anyone who successfully completed a submission and can give me some more information about the process?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey @beestree - this is likely still being reviewed on our end.

If you DM me your account slug / email I can check on our end and see if I have any info for you.

-Daniel

Hi @beestree - We’re in the home stretch of getting our app into the Marketplace. I’m not sure if this will be the process permanently or if it’s in place because the Marketplace is so new. Once our app was up in the queue for review (which took a few weeks after submission), we were invited to a board to start the process.

The app review board has items for all of the criteria necessary for approval and that’s where you can respond to questions about your app, provide any new images, etc. It’s a robust process and you’ll get helpful feedback about your app along the way. We’re actually improving some functionality and adding a couple of new features based on the app review process. That’s slowed us down a bit but it’s a good thing. Our app will now be applicable to a wider audience than we had originally imagined.

1 Like

Hi @dsilva,

Thanks for helping me! I sent you a DM with my account slug and email. You should note that there is no urgency. I was just wondering how it all works.

1 Like

Hi @PolishedGeek,

Thank you so much for your information. This gives me a better idea of the whole process. I think because the marketplace is so new, this submission system will be replaced with another in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.