How to be part of the beta testing for different features?

How to do find out about the latest features that can be beta tested? It all used to be in FB and I know that everything is moved here, but I am not sure how to access it all. thanks! Do I just need to read every update to see what new item can be tested?

@tara I’m not sure if I interpreted your question in the right way.
But you can check some of the latest beta features from What’s new section and also monday labs where in monday labs you can activate that feature.
Just navigate to your avator on monday. Letme know if that helped.

thanks! I know about those - I was wondering if there was somewhere else like it used to be on facebook

Hi @tara - have you considered setting up a relationship with a monday.com partner? Partners have early access to many new features and get them assigned to your account or at minimum demo what the functionality. If this is something you would like to discuss I am more than happy to see how we can be of assistance.

Thanks Tara,
Mark

Yes, Mark is correct. Being connected to a certified monday․com partner who stays on top of everything going on with monday development is the very best way to get early access to features.

Being linked to a partner such as Polished Geek does not change your monday software pricing in any way, nor do you necessarily need to sign up for paid services to get the benefit of being connected to an expert.

Polished Geek offers a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions in the community each week and I’d be happy to chat with you about how we can help. You can book one here: Book Polished Geek: more with monday.com

Thank you! I don’t think right now we are at the point that we need to work with a partner but I appreciate you both reaching out.

1 Like