How to Query Time Tracking Filtered By a Specific Time (Day)

Hello,
I’m trying to Query my Team’s Time Tracking but I want to get specifically wich day and how many hours were added to their tasks.
I’ve already read all the API v2 Info but, there’s nothing related to a timestamp while querying the TimeTracking column , the data that I get from that column is “startDate” or sometimes “changed_at” but that doest work to me because that doesnt tell me how many hours my teammates spent on their tasks during the day.
Is there any way to query this? I think that it might be possible because monday allow me to filter by day-week-month-year the TimeTrack of my Teammates

Thank you

3 Likes

Hey @lizarazomiller – thanks for posting!

While you can query the summarized data from the time tracking column, at the moment there isn’t a way to use the API to drill into the sessions or start/end dates inside the column.

That said, I’ve gone ahead and added the “feature-request” tag to this topic and added it to our internal requests backlog so our product team knows it’s important to you!

2 Likes

Hello @dipro-monday.com thank you so much for answering and for add the topic to the internal requests,
I got a last question, is it possible that in the future we could query the status column chages, for example I want to know when (date) the item started as pending then when it changed to working on it and finally when it changed to Done, it is simmilar to a timetracking log but aplied to the status colum
Thank you

2 Likes