HTML support in Email automations/integrations

@upitchika This looks awesome!!

How do i download the app?

Could you send me the link, please?

jamie@hartts.co.uk

1 Like

Hi @upitchika !

Can I get access to this app? you can feel free to reach out to me at jailynn@lucidday.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,
I’ve tring so much workarounds, but your Apps seems to solve all my problems. Would appreciate an invite as well ak@mp-next.com
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,
I would also greatly appreciate an invite to your app!
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @upitchika

Your app looks like its exactly what I need could you please email me the link (burghol@mirimus.com)

I do have one question can hyperlinks be customized with pulse data from the Monday board?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika this is really great!

Could you please send the install link for the app to me?

himegi@naver.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

Your HTML app sender looks perfect for us too. Could you send me a link to install and use it please?
Would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

It’s just amazing the tool you’ve created, do you mind sharing it with me, you can send the link through an email to my address: aabdalla@worldconnection.com

Best regards, thanks for your support

1 Like

HI @upitchika - this is wonderful, I have been looking for this solution. Could you send me a link to your HTML email app please? sara.allen@bestegg.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,

I would love to give this app a try if you wouldn’t mind sending me the link.

dcrawford020495@gmail.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,

Please send me a link. You are a life saver!
davidpellerin80@hotmail.com

Thanks!

1 Like

@melissav-monday.com This seem to be a very popular idea that people have been asking for since 2019 - do we know if this is on the roadmap or if we plan to add @upitchika’s app to the app store in Monday?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika ! I would like to get the install link as well, seems like a life saver!
@ le5846cc@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika ! I need some help with your APP, I’m trying to save a new template, but this message
appears:

1 Like

@upitchika can you send me link to app? automation@uscapeapparel.com

1 Like

Hey @upitchika, this looks amazing. Can you provide me with the installation link? Thank you!

1 Like

Great idea and thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ve discussed your request with our development team and they are aware of the need to allow for integrating HTML with emails. Due to other priorities and team capacity, this is not immediately planned.

We would love to keep hearing how this feature would impact your workflow. Requests like yours help guide us in prioritizing the features that our customers care about the most. So keep the ideas coming because your feedback makes a difference.

Have another idea? Submit it by opening a new topic!

So I realize this has been discussed but I need to make a final plea before I flush this as our CRM - It’s extremely odd not to be able to send out decent emails.
Am I missing something or is this just not a feature that users have been asking for over the past 4 years? Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

We want to send emails to clients via automations but they end up looking like spam emails because we can’t do any formatting. Can this feature be added? I see it has been requested multiple times over the last few years.

The current email formats are not fit for purpose - we should be able to add nice header images, buttons to emails, tick images to show how their jobs are progressing etc.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey All,

I’m trying to find a way to send out better looking emails than the standard text. I’d like to include my company logo, possibly some colored dividers, photos/progress photos, etc. I just want a fancier looking email to send out to customers from my automations. When an order goes into production, and email is sent to the customer informing them its now in production. Same goes for finishing, and delivery schedule emails. These are all automated and sent out as soon as the status of their order is changed accordingly in the Order Status column. Is there a way to do this that I’m missing? Or is there an integration that can be used to send full featured emails to customers through automations?

1 Like