HTML support in Email automations/integrations

hi @upitchika

This is awesome. We would like to try this out! This is very helpful!
I am hoping we can give this a try! THANKS!

1 Like

@upitchika This sounds amazing. If you can send me a copy of this link I would love to be able to format my automations better!! thank you

1 Like

Hi could you possibly send me a link for your app to try out as well? I’m surprised that monday.com doesn’t provide this yet. But would love to try your app out.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from HTML With Email:

hello!
your app looks amazing! any chance i can get a link to it?
thanks alot!!
agmeidan@gmail.com
im a part of a non profit organizetion and this will be super helpfull!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika - can you please share the installation link to your app with me please :slight_smile:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika - can you please share the installation link to your app with me please.

Thank you!!

1 Like

@upitchika Can you share the installation link to your app?

Thanks!

1 Like

@upitchika I’d love to try this app. Can you please email the link to fernanda@zinc-mission3.com?

thanks!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika this is incredible! Do you mind sharing the download link for this app with me please - joseph@inoneblink.com please. Looking forward to your email. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika I’ve been digging around for hours trying to sort out this HTML email issue and everything points back to this App you have made that makes this all work. I’d really appreciate if if you would share it with me as I’m currently struggling! chriswebley@hotmail.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika thanks for doing mate! Pls share the install link
crm@coindirect.com

1 Like

Hi Team, just a small feedback on @upitchika 's new HTML Email Builder app. I was using brave browser and had to put down my “shields”/firewall for the builder to function properly. Working fine now, thanks for setting this up!

2 Likes

Hi @upitchika great to see guys like you taking initiative! May I kindly request the install link to try this out?

1 Like

OMG. This is amazing. Thank you @upitchika ! Could I please request the link as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @upitchika ,
i just find this topic and your work is just incredible !!!
Can you send me the install link please ?

1 Like

@upitchika here’s the message. Great job with this! looking forward to the link for it.

Thank you!

1 Like

@upitchika This is just what I need. Will you send me the link please?

1 Like

i really need this feature…

@upitchika just started researching this topic and your app looks perfect! Can you please send the download link?

1 Like

Hello @upitchika, saw this forum and I finally found what I was looking for! Can you please share the download link with me as well? Many thanks!

1 Like