HTML support in Email automations/integrations

@upitchika Hi, how are you.
Where is this app located in the Monday App Market?

Hi @hlopezvc,
This app is not available on Monday App Marketplace yet. I can DM you the install link if you want to give it a try.

1 Like

@upitchika I’d love a link to try your app.

1 Like

@upitchika I like the look of this. Please can you send me the link. It’s so disappointing that you can’t send HTML email directly from Monday so hoping your solution provides a way forward.

1 Like

@upitchika - I’d love to try it as well!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika I’d love to try your app as well. Could you please send the link?

1 Like

@upitchika this app looks Fantastic! Would you be able to send me the link as well?

1 Like

@upitchika I’d love the link please!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika ! My team and I are new to monday, but I guess your integration might be just what we need to keep using it. We missed this possibility of sending HTML emails. Can you please send me the install link? Much appreciated!!

1 Like

@upitchika - sounds like you’ve cooked up something that a lot of people need! Including me! Can you send me the link? I’d love to use it for my projects. (I couldn’t work out how to DM you.) Thanks.

1 Like

@upitchika - This looks awesome. I really could use this as my Customers have been turned off by the very plain emails. Could I get a download link? Thank you!! ~Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @upitchika! This looks amazing. We would love to utilize this app for our organization. :blush: Let me know how I can get in touch to get access.

Thank you,

1 Like

Hey, could you send me this link? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika how do I message you to get link?

1 Like

Same with me. Did you ever receive the link to download the App?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika is it possible to receive an install link as well? I would love to try you app. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @upitchika
I would love to try your HTML email app. Would you mind sharing the install link and instructions with me?
Thank you!
Danielle

1 Like

I’d love to try out your app as well. Is it available?

1 Like

Would love a link to the app. It’s just what I need!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika, I would love to try your app as well. Is it possible to receive and install link? Thank you!

1 Like