HTML With Email

Hi there @upitchika, this looks great, please send me the link to download and install your app. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hi, @upitchika
I would love to use your App. Is it possible to receive an install link as well?

1 Like

Hello @upitchika is it possible to get a link to your app please. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

Could you send me the link to your app?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

Wondering if I’d be able to get access to this app?! I messaged on dev post a while ago and can’t seem to find how to PM on here, so figured I’d write this reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

@upitchika Please could you send me the link to your app too? It looks like a great solution to our formatting problems! jo.elliott@sortedcomms.co.uk

1 Like

I would be interested in trying out your app. Would this be possible?

1 Like

Hi ,
can you be so kind to send me the download link bellamy.zahiu@gmail.com?
tks in advance

1 Like

@upitchika I would also very much appriciate a possibility to try your app. If it is possible: mikkel@mikkelsmusikskole.dk
Thanks!

1 Like

I just signed up here in the Community to make this comment.
@upitchika I’d love to have access to this app, please!

1 Like

@upitchika Would you please share the link with me steven@corbyfellas.com as I’ve been looking for an APP with Email HTML integration for so long. Many Thanks, Steven

1 Like

Good afternoon @upitchika . Thank you so much for developing this. Would you mind sharing the link with me also please?

1 Like

Any chance at a download link? If not, would you like a job integrating it onto my boards? Thanks in advance! conortoumarkine@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi I have send a direct message to @upitchika but no answer, someone knows if his app is working and if it is available. Thank you

1 Like

@upitchika I ran into an issue today, nothing comes out of “From” in the automations set up,

1 Like