HTML support in Email automations/integrations

Hi @upitchika! Please can I grab a link to the app? Thanks gazbuyingstuff@outlook.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika I would love love love to use your app. Could you please send a link to bekah.handler@ableto.com ? Thanks!

1 Like

Another Solution to this issue is using Integromat. I posted this video today:

4 Likes

Hi @upitchika, this app is great and is what I have been looking for!

Would you be able to send a link as I can’t find it on the app marketplace? Thanks very much!!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika your app is a perfect solution for our business, we would love to use it. I can’t find your app in the marketplace, any chance you could link me to it: stuart@siliconelovers.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @upitchika. This app is exactly what we are looking for. We would love to use it! Would you be generous enough to send us the installation link? Email: connor@newsonfilms.co.uk

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika this looks fantastic, our team has been searching for a piece of software like this for ages! I would love to use this and would be extremely grateful if you could send me the link (eddie@newsonfilms.co.uk), have a great day.

1 Like

My hero @upitchika - Could you please send the download link to devon@beepboop.us

1 Like

Hey @upitchika can you please send a download to info@diypoolsandspas.com

We sure would appreciate it! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @upitchika This would revolutionize the way we do business on Monday. If you could please send us an install link to info@diypoolsandspas.com
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika, this would help our small business significantly! Could you please send us the install link at outputaudioshop@gmail.com? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi @Qassam-monday.com is there a monday.com solution to this issue yet? Without having to go through 3rd party apps.

Hi @upitchika, thanks so much for this great looking work, could you please send me link.

Thanks, please use shanness@gmail.com if you can’t find me email.

It’s crazy Monday doesn’t support this naively :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @upitchika
Your app is really cool, any chance for an install link please?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika ! Can I please get an install link? Thanks so much! epinefren@gmail.com. Thank you!

1 Like

@upitchika Hi there! Thank you for building this! You you be able to send an install link to hello@resumescripter.com?

1 Like

@upitchika Your app sounds amazing!
Can you send me the link to download please?
msalter@rag-retail.com
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

I doesn’t seem to find this promising app on the marketplace, is that correct?

Hi @upitchika

Can you send me your app email sender to sales@clyosystems.com ?

Tx a lot

Same for me, bymetvc@sahilices.com.ar

1 Like