HTML support in Email automations/integrations

@upitchika another question, you planning to add automatic file column attaching directly via email integration? can you achieve that via your app?

Hi Upitchika,

Can you please send me a link to download your app?

Thank you!

1 Like

hey @upitchika please be so kind and send me the download link

1 Like

@upitchika could you also send me the app to try out. Thank you

1 Like

@upitchika Your app looks perfect! Could you send me a link to it as well? Thanks!

1 Like

@upitchika I have been looking for this functionality. Can you please send the app to elaina.smith@gmail.com? Many thanks!

1 Like

Hey @upitchika,
Would it be possible for you to send through the install link? I would love to give it a go as well. :grinning:

1 Like

@upitchika This looks amazing. I would be extremely grateful if you could you send me the link to download! asiatalent@woolworths.com.au

1 Like

@upitchika What a great idea for an app - we’d love to try it so we can use HTML to embed video thumbnails with the URL behind them for training our customers as they reach a given status in a board. Please email me at bill@simplegrowthsystems.com with the info for trying it.

1 Like

@upitchika Wooow! This is what I looking for. If your app publishes on the app marketplace, I will buy it right now…!!
Could you please send me the download link? hyshin@elip.kr

1 Like

Hey @upitchika , please could you send me a download link for your app? james.lee@thornsett.com thanks very much!

1 Like

I would be interested too !
guillaume@maestromobile.eu

Thanks you !

1 Like

@upitchika Looks amazing! Can you send me the link to download ? n

1 Like

Can you please send me the link to your app? Just what we need! :pray:

apino@medstudy.com

1 Like

@upitchika Hello! Thank you for creating this! I would love to use it, can you send me the link?

1 Like

Hello @upitchika ! I very interested by your app, it answers perfectly to my need. Can you send me the link ? Thanks a lot for working on it !

1 Like

Wow! This is exactly what I need. Do you mind sending a link for App to support@globalfunding.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika could you send me an install link?

natalie@envest.earth

This is exactly the solution I’m looking for! Thanks for working on it.

1 Like

Hey @upitchika! Great feature you built.

May I also get the install link @ j.martins@acornad.com.br?

thank you very much!

1 Like

Hey @upitchika ,
This is exaclty what I need for my outgoing e-mails to look it professional.
Would you mind sharing the link @ alexandre@zadara.com.br to install the App?

Thank you,

1 Like