HTML With Email

@upitchika This looks awesome!!

How do i download the app?

Could you send me the link, please?

jamie@hartts.co.uk

1 Like

Hi @upitchika !

Can I get access to this app? you can feel free to reach out to me at jailynn@lucidday.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,
I’ve tring so much workarounds, but your Apps seems to solve all my problems. Would appreciate an invite as well ak@mp-next.com
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,
I would also greatly appreciate an invite to your app!
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @upitchika

Your app looks like its exactly what I need could you please email me the link (burghol@mirimus.com)

I do have one question can hyperlinks be customized with pulse data from the Monday board?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika this is really great!

Could you please send the install link for the app to me?

himegi@naver.com

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

Your HTML app sender looks perfect for us too. Could you send me a link to install and use it please?
Would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

It’s just amazing the tool you’ve created, do you mind sharing it with me, you can send the link through an email to my address: aabdalla@worldconnection.com

Best regards, thanks for your support

1 Like

HI @upitchika - this is wonderful, I have been looking for this solution. Could you send me a link to your HTML email app please? sara.allen@bestegg.com

Hi @upitchika,

I would love to give this app a try if you wouldn’t mind sending me the link.

dcrawford020495@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi @upitchika,

Please send me a link. You are a life saver!
davidpellerin80@hotmail.com

Thanks!

@melissav-monday.com This seem to be a very popular idea that people have been asking for since 2019 - do we know if this is on the roadmap or if we plan to add @upitchika’s app to the app store in Monday?