I dont want to be a subscriber on tasks - Can i delete myself on all tasks without going one by one?

I created and launched Monday.com in our business. We create a pipeline of work for each sale which Zapier adds straight into Monday.com
Even if I am not the person responsible for a task, i get a notification every time someone edits an item.
I see I can unsubscribe at an item level, but to do this for every item is not realistic.
Am I being subscribed because I am the admin? Or because I set up the Zap?
I only want to receive notifications for items I am the person responsible/owner, or I have been mentioned specifically?
I’ve tried editing my notification settings, but it appears to come back to the above subscriber issue.
Clearly I am new to Monday.com - I would appreciate some wise advice please.

Hi @Weemala08 - If your account is used as the connection from Zapier to monday․com, then yes, you’ll be logged as the “owner” of those created items.

You have a couple of choices:

1. If you have an extra seat available, you could set up a non-human “bot” account to use to connect Zapier instead of your own. This is our recommended approach as it solves this and several other issues.

2. You can also check out your profile notifications and make sure the one related to you being the owner of an item is unchecked: Image 2022-03-19 at 5.30.43 PM

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner
CEO & Principal Consultant, Polished Geek

Book a Consultation with a monday․com expert: https://meet.polishedgeek.com/more-with-monday

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have unticked the box suggested.

So I assume then that being “owner” is not the same as being the person assigned to a task? As circled in red in the screenshot below?

FYI, I create all items in Monday.com then assign most to others. The items in the screen shot below are those which are assigned to me. I only want notifications on these items that are assigned to me, not the hundreds I assign to others.

Thank you again, I love seeing people help people. Thank you Deb.