I thought I signed up correctly! Why am I seeing a 14-day trial?

We’re so glad you just opened up a Student Program account!

By default, all accounts will pass through our 14-day Pro free trial but once the trial ends, your account will convert itself automatically into a Student Account and you’ll be able to use it as long as you’re enrolled in an accredited university or college.

After that trial period is over, the platform might show you an “Upgrade now” option. You should be able to select the “Student - Free” option and you’ll be good to go.

In some rare cases, even if you signed up with your university email address via this landing page,  it’s possible that your university email domain might not have been recognized automatically by our system.

You can check to see if this is the case by heading to your picture in the lower left-hand corner >> Admin >> Billing >> Upgrade Now section. If you do not see the student option, then kindly reach out to support@monday.com so our team can assist you with the next steps.

1 Like

Hello,

The link for the said form is currently missing, and we are not able to register our school email accounts to the student plan. Please fix :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Hey @aciloraphael :slight_smile:

I apologize for the missing link. Can you reach out to support@monday.com? From there our dedicated team will help you get set up on the student plan.

I was really shocked and deeply upset when I saw that my account is about to expire in 14 days. Thank you for this valuable information. Thank you so much Monday.com for providing us this amazing opportunity.

1 Like

Welcome to the monday.com family :slight_smile: I’m happy to see this post was helpful!