I want to hire a Monday Expert ASAP!

Essentially what I wanna have are:
-Inventory System (very particular with a few measurements)
-Sales System
-Sales and Inventory Dashboard

I’m new to Monday and I tried myself to do it but it seems it’s taking a lot of my time so that’s why I need help.

1 Like

I certainly believe you will have your solution with Lorenzo. He’s my Monday expert. You can reach out to him via https://www.fiverr.com/s2/812d98e528

1 Like

I appreciated it my friend. I’m gonna reach out to him.

@johnnysins ,

Welcome to the community.

I am a certified monday professional delivered various projects across different verticals.

Let me know if you would like to connect and discuss the usecase in detail, Will be more happy to help you out with.

You can reach out to aquibcs@outlook.com

Regards,
Aquib Zafar

Hi @johnnysins :wave:

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We also have an Inventory System built out, I’d be happy to show you.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and better understand your use case.

Meet with Peta

If you’re based in Europe/USA, please use this link for more accommodating meeting times: international clients - special hours

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hi @johnnysins - lots of amazing monday partners to choose from here. We are also available to help and add a personalized touch from a small buisness. Feel free to learn more about what we do on our website and also feel free to book a completmentary discovery session here:

Book A Discovery Session - Green Llamas Consulting

Thanks!
Mark

Hi @johnnysins !

Welcome to the community!

I work with a monday.com partner called Lucid Day. Our Team has actually created an inventory solution in monday.com that is specific to your use case.

There are two options that you can view:
Shipment Inventory Solution
Loaned Inventory Solution

Our team has also been a part of multiple sales system implementations. We has set up complex systems that included the following KPI:

• Leads
  • Lead sources
  • Revenue
  • Deal Revenue
  • CRMs (Added for maintaining relationships)
  • Opportunities
  • Call Management

We would love to meet up with you and talk more about your needs! You can sign up for a FREE consultation here.

Excited to hear from you. Have a great day!

Hey there @johnnysins and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

What you are looking to achieve is more than possible when you work with CarbonWeb. Our team is well versed in component based projects and have done extensive work with inventory management systems, sales dashboards, and also fully functioning CRM’s like our CarbonCRM Suite.

If you would like to connect and explore what is possible, please schedule some time with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you develop your environment!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @johnnysins

Welcome to the monday community!

Since you’re new to monday com and looking for an expert for the Sales and Inventory dashboard, I would strongly recommend you seek help from certified monday.com consultants. When you seek end-to-end consultation from monday experts, they will help you make the most of this Work OS.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com