I would like to hire an expert tos et up our monday crm

I am looking to hire a local expert in Arizona to finish setting up our monday CRm

1 Like

Hi @Brianb ,

We’re not local to Arizona but can certainly assist in building out a monday CRM. Easy Mondays is based in Australia and we’re accustomed to working with different time zones and availabilities - we have clients all over the world.

Please email our team to arrange for a free consultation to understand how we can help and what’s involved.

Easy Mondays :slight_smile:
teameasy@easy-mondays.com

Hey there @Brianb and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

The team at CarbonWeb is based in the US and consider ourselves CRM experts! You can learn about one of our flagship solutions, the CarbonCRM Suite within the monday Marketplace.

We work on end-to-end solutions and also fully custom components. I believe our team is more than capable in assisting you on this project.

If you would like to discuss the ways we can help please schedule a time with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you develop your workflow!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @Brianb :wave:,

Welcome to the community!

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have extensive experience in setting up CRM while optimizing automation sequences to remove as much of the manual and repetitive work as possible.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and better understand your objectives.

international clients - special hours

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream