Dipro here Here’s a quick update with some features we rolled out recently, in case you missed them.
Breaking changes and deprecations
- June 23rd: all iframe apps will run in a sandbox that will disable specific actions, such as redirecting the parent frame. More information here.
- Deprecated: position argument in the create_group mutation. If you’re using this argument, you should switch to our new mechanism for setting a group’s position.
- WE HAVE A FOLDERS API!!! You can now create, read, update, and delete folders via the API. This was highly requested and released today!
- Define the column ID when creating a new column: Create column mutation
- Integration apps can now send error messages to the Integration Activity Log, and users can see a history of successful and failed runs.
- Workspace templates now work across the US and EU data regions! You’ll need to release a minor version of your app to take advantage of this.
- Define a group’s position relative to another one with the create_group mutation
- Configure what users see after they install your app: Set your post-install flow
- You can now direct the user to rate your app, manage their billing, and see your app’s pricing with our new Custom URL mechanism
- 4 more lifecycle webhooks for monetized apps to tell you when a user’s trial has ended or subscription has ended: Learn more here
Any questions or feedback about these topics? Post here and I’ll help