Implement Advanced Filters On The My Work View

We have implemented the DACI project management framework at our company to allow us to effectively approach tasks and have noticed the my work view is also very helpful for allowing one to concisely view all tasks at hand. However without the ability for advanced filters to allow one to filter out tasks based on the certain assignee column one is in this use case for my work becomes cumbersome and unviable. We should be able to filter the task view based on specific people columns within the boards attached to the view to allow one to track projects they are assigned as a “Driver” on and projects they are assigned as a “Approver” on etc etc. This is currently possible within individual boards using the advanced filter and using the dynamic(Me) filter and having people check this view however it doesn’t allow us to consolidate all work into one view. Adding this feature is a must if we are to continue to scale on this platform.

Yes this is an amazing idea! I would love this.

1 Like

100%. This is critical functionality to be able to plan out what I should be working on today / this week / next week / later. I’d also love to be able to click on a column heading (e.g. Status) and have it sort all rows in alphabetical order by that column.

One year later, still no improvement

At the moment it is not possible to filter the status column, only the feature “Hide done elements” exists for My Work. We have a status “Cancelled” for Tasks and these cannot be hidden in My Work
It would be very helpful to select in “My work” view which status should be hidden, not only status “Done”. If Advanced filters get implemented this will also fulfill our requirement.

@MarcoS Here is a solution to this from @kaylak Filter Status in "My Work" section - #2 by kaylak

1 Like

Thanks for the solution suggestion, even if it is very costly when many boards exist

1 Like

That’s not really a solution, it’s a workaround.

It would be useless to me, for example, because a task is “done” for me when it reaches a certain status, but not “done” for others involved in it. I don’t want or need to see it on My Work, past that point - but I can’t very well change what qualifies as “done” for every other employee using that board! This is why personalised filters are a necessity.