Important! -- Recommendation regarding Integromat (now Make)

As most of you who use Integromat are probably already aware, “Integromat” is now “Make”.

Everyone will eventually have to migrate. But you have a year to do it.

RECOMMENDATION: I recommend that you do NOT do it yet.

There are a number of reasons to switch, which I will address soon (if no one else has).

The “bottom-line” for the moment is that if you are actively creating new scenarios and linking them using webhooks to monday you should hold off. The challenge/response process for adding webhooks to monday is not yet active.

I will update here as soon as this is turned on.

Jim - The Monday Man

7 Likes

*** UPDATE ***

As Yann has pointed out below, the workaround I presented is unnecessary if you use the monday specific webhook module called “Watch Events” instead of the generic webhook module.

I am still recommending that those who can, stay with Integromat and hold off migrating to Make a little longer.

For those who need to deal with adding a webhook NOW, here is a video of a simple workaround.

Don’t blame my editor for the quality… I did this one on my own. :grin:

Jim - The Monday Man (YouTube Channel)
Watch Our Latest Video: Column Total in monday.com Formulas? YES!!!.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip @JCorrell

The webhook monday without problems

@YannD

Great call!

Interesting that this module doesn’t allow you to set the data structure. So, usage will be a bit different. But, not a significant disadvantage if you are not hardcoding the data structure.

I have run into two other issues that I have submitted to Make support.

The biggest one for most people is that you can not currently map item IDs into Connect Boards columns.

The second is that using a JSON data structure in conjunction with the Array Aggregator module isn’t allowed.

It still looks like existing scenarios that are converted from Integromat to Make are working fine.

3 Likes

We have had 1 automation not transfer properly and is in perpetual error mode.
The automation uses a timed trigger, every monday morning at 07:30. However, since the migration, the scenario will not turn on, and I can not save changes made to the scenario because it keeps throwing an error that the trigger is set to an invalid date, despite it being set correctly.

@LindaFuchsUTN

You might try duplicating the scenario and scheduling the copy.

UPDATE…

From my perspective, things are getting better… I still recommending that monday users wait to migrate. But, it looks like things will be good to go soon.

@LindaFuchsUTN

Can you tell me if this has been resolved?

It seems the issue has been fixed. I could now choose a date in the future and save the automation. Then, by closing and reopening the scenario, I was able to select specific days of the week for the automation to run.

@LindaFuchsUTN

Good to hear! Thanks for the update.