Improved auto-adjusting widths on table view

The column widths on the table should auto-adjust to the size on the desktop. We work on different sized monitors and with clients with different sized monitors. For example, when I adjust the width of the columns to be larger for me on a bigger monitor, it will make the columns difficult for our clients on smaller monitors to see. This creates a worse experience for us and our clients. Additionally, the table widgets when taking up part of the screen do not auto-adjust. They also keep a sideways scroller even when all the columns fit in the window. I would really appreciate these simple improvements! Monday.com used to function this way before the edits they made with the new view.

Agree with this one. A lot of users are on laptops that are rarely connected to a monitor. Have to tell each one to Ctrl± to zoom out to be able to view the main table.

That is annoying as while using page where is widget and sideways scroll bar is going to hide. Then I need to adjust it if I move it from laptop display to external and even display of my home office is different than display at my office