Integration with Clickfunnels

We use clickfunnels to create lead capture pages and we want to push those leads into Monday.com. Please add clickfunnels to your integration list as the native forms in Monday.com are way too rigid currently. We can’t even consider them until the following updates have been made:

Forms fields can be reordered
Forms fields can have preset values
Forms HTML code can used to embed rather than just iframe or link
Forms lose the ‘powered by Monday’ icon
Form titles are not mandatory

1 Like

I AGREE WITH THIS!

We definitely NEED these updates to forms. As they are they look unprofessional to send to anyone but internal staff.

Hi @Jack and @cfraticelli! We appreciate your feedback on our forms view and possible integration with Clickfunnels. We will absolutely take this into consideration as we continue to add platforms to our integration store. In the meantime, I want to be sure you’re both aware of using Zapier to connect Clickfunnels and monday.com. Here’s a bit more information on the capabilities there:
https://zapier.com/apps/clickfunnels/integrations/monday

Cheers!

Ideally, I’d just like the small changes to be made to the Monday forms so we can avoid integrating all together.

Forms fields can be reordered
Forms fields can have preset values
Forms HTML code can used to embed rather than just iframe or link
Forms lose the ‘powered by Monday’ icon
Form titles are not mandatory

Thanks @lauraglev. Could you also add wufoo to the integration wishlist? It’s form software which is really popular and we’d love for our wufoo forms to add data straight into Monday :slight_smile:

We’ve used zapier but the V1 api is quite basic and doesnt allow you to update quite a few key column types. We will need to wait for V2 API then we will have so many more options available to us.

Hi @Jack, We are working on bringing out API v2 to Zapier - just a longer process than we’d like! I can certainly add your request to wufoo forms. Does wufoo offer different or more options than Jotform or Typeform (our current integrations)? Appreciate your input!

Hi @lauraglev to be honest if you do V2 with Zapier there’s no need for a native integration. Zapier is awesome. :slight_smile: