integrationId value missing

Hello,

When I handle a “remote options” request, I would expect to get the integrationId. However, I receive the following:

{
  accountId: 123456,
  userId: 123456,
  backToUrl: undefined,
  recipeId: undefined,
  integrationId: undefined,
  shortLivedToken: 'eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NdIsInR55CI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzaG9ydExpdmVkIjp0cnVlLCJ1aWQiOjQ3NzYyOTQxLCJhY3RpZCI6MTYzNjA1ODcsImdFpZCIMTAwOTk3NzAsImFhaSI6MTk5NTY0LCJyZ24iOiJdldMxIdiwiZXhIjoxNtzAyOM2NzA04LCJpQiOjEd33MDIM20MsDR.D_NOlJhdeWBBEuWLNXd3OEbazfVmoUZiJHCxlmoNrCE'
}

According to this link it should be there right? Custom fields

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance :grin:

This looks like an OAuth request, not a remote options request. Not sure why you’d be getting it at your remote options endpoint without a misconfiguration of URLs - or a routing error in your code.

When creating a recipe on a board it will send an oauth request every time - you’ll check if already authenticated (have a token, etc.), then just redirect back. Remote options shouldn’t send it when clicking on the field, but when the user clicks to add the recipe or action it will send.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure this is not a routing error. I configured a custom field type and used the /list_users endpoint as “Remote Options URL”. The payload above is what I receive at that endpoint as soon as I click the field when creating an automation.

Am I correct in thinking that integrationId should be there?

This makes zero sense, I’d contact appsupport@monday.com because this is weird, its not the fields that are missing, its the existence of shortLivedToken, backToUrl etc.

shortLivedToken in a remote options request is in the JWT, not the body. backToUrl isn’t even part of it. But all this structure IS whats in OAuth.

I’d still double check you don’t have something like a schema validation upstream doing something weird.

1 Like