Inventory forecast integration

Hi,

I am wanting to implement an automated inventory tracking tool for my Shopify store. We currently do all of this manually by downloading csv reports from shopify, tracking our previous months sales to analyze trends, comparing our current inventories and making a best guess as to what to order. We do have some variables that make this process difficult:

1. we have long lead times on ordering our products (9 skus). They are all ordered from one location so we cannot restock/order 1 sku at a time as this is not feasible or cost efficient. We have to order at least 5-6 sku’s at a time.

2. we have a growing subscription service that needs to be factored into the forecast analysis.

3. we have products that sell more or less depending on the season.

4. we are growing year over year so there is not stagnant data. Obviously this is good for our business but adds another complexity factor to bringing over the ‘right’ amount of inventory

Ideally, we would keep a safety margin of each product, but try and keep as little inventory on hand as needed. We are quite busy with so many things so as much of this that can be automated the better.

Please let me know you thoughts on this if you are interested in working with us. Thanks!

Hi @MatthewC - first of all, thanks for all the valuable information you have supplied here, this paints a nice initial view for requirements. This is an excellent use case for sure.

Even with what you have supplied, I think it would be beneficial to sit down to an review the process in even more detail to understand how to best set monday to meet your requirements. At least on initial read I feel we may need some help from outside services, but that’s to be determined.

I’d be more than happy to review this in more detail with you via a complementary 1hr discovery session. We are not ones to say we can do something before we fully understand scope in detail.

If you would like to learn more, please DM me here, message me at info@greenllamas.com or check us out online.

Take care,
Mark

Hi @MatthewC I agree with Mark, the information you have provided helps with understanding your needs and this is an interesting use-case!

I would be happy to sit down and talk through the additional details, and set some specific benchmarks and KPIs to analyze your shopify data in monday.com.
There are some integrations provided by monday which would be a good start to analyzing shopify data, but I think there may be some additional custom integrations to analyze inventory.

You can schedule a free 30 min consultation to discuss a plan for meeting your specific needs. Calendly - Tim Little

Best Regards

Hi @MatthewC - You may already be on your way to a solution with one of our fellow partners, but if not, I’d love to chat with you to learn more about your business and see how we can help. Polished Geek has a background in eCommerce custom solution development, so we have lots of experience helping store owners solve these types of challenges. I’d love to chat with you, please book a time here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

Hi Matthew,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew