Investment professionals - monday.com integrations with financial software

I see there are templates for working in finance, but there is no discussion in the forum. Is anybody using Monday boards in finance? More specifically, there are few to no integrations or implementations to purchase securities, purchase currencies, view trading history, view technical analysis’ and company fundamentals. Are there any integrations to connect to financial institutions to sync investments in my portfolio, and allow me to transfer funds between accounts?

@cryptocharlie404 Thanks for reaching out to the community and let’s see how we can help.

What are the chances you could provide additional details of which integrations you’re looking to set up (names of financial software)?

It may also be helpful to have a look at integrations via 3rd-party services, such as Zapier and Integromat.

Look forward to learning more!

Hi @cryptocharlie404 , We recently launched Moneylogz for monday.com, an official marketplace app that enables users to sync their finances from thousands of financial institutions straight into monday.com boards. Hope you’ll find it helpfull!

Hey @cryptocharlie404! Hopefully, these lovely people’s suggestions helped but if not, shoot us a message at support@monday.com and we’d be happy to assist further with this! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.