Is there a listing of Monday approved consultants?

Is there a list of Monday approved consultant? We need to hire someone to help us get the most out of our Monday investment. Wish I had time to become an expert myself, but I have a business to operate! Help!

@KeithsCacao Welcome to the community, my name is Alex from upstream who is a monday.com partner. I would be happy to assist you with your monday.com requirements if this suits you. feel free to send me an email at alex@upstreamtech.io or Book Meeting here

Otherwise you can see a full list of monday.com partners here: monday.com partners

Hope this will help you and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Alex Robinson
upstream

Hi, @KeithsCacao - There are a few different types of monday․com partners. There are channel partners, who are generally large agencies who meet certain annual sales quotas, and they are the only ones currently listed on the directory here. Then there are professional services partners like ourselves at Polished Geek who are product-certified experts (verifiable by monday․com) that specialize in implementation, training and integration consulting for the monday․com platform. It just depends on which kind of partner fits your needs and work style.

I’d love to chat with you to learn more about what kind of help you need, and see how Polished Geek can help. You can book a time here: Book Polished Geek: more with monday.com

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

We’re here to help. We are small and passionate team that loves monday.com! Feel free to message me if you are interest in a free one-hour consultation session jenna@iointegration.com. We are a gold-level partner. We hope to hear from you!

Hey there @KeithsCacao,

As you can see the monday.com community is filled with a lot of helpful and knowledgeable partners. You can also message me and my team at CarbonWeb if you would like to schedule a free consultation. Our team works to tailor your monday.com solution component-by-component in order to set you up for success. Feel free to grab some time with me here if it makes sense: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get started!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi Rick,
If you are still looking out for a Monday consultant, feel free to reach out to me as I am an experienced Monday consultant and would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew