Is there any uniqueness maintained on endpoint currently?

I can create duplicate records for below artifacts:

1. Able to create duplicate workspaces
  2. Able to create duplicate boards within same workspace
  3. Able to create duplicate groups within same board
  4. Able to create duplicate items within same group
  5. Able to create duplicate subitems for same item
  6. Able to create duplicate team

Please find below snapshot for point no 2,4 & 5

Please find below snapshot for point 3:

Please find below snapshot for point 1:

Please find below snapshot for point 6:

Can I get quick help here?

An endpoint is just a URL on the web where data is send to. What is your exact question?

Is there any uniqueness maintained on endpoint currently for Workspaces, Boards, Groups, Items & Subitems?

Monday.com allowing duplicate records for above mentioned artifacts for which I have provided screenshots in my previous comment

What is your definition of an endpoint? Are you referring to the URL for accessing a board, item etc?

As the URL contains the boardId it is unique (because the boardId is unique)

What I mean by endpoint is same which you are referring to - URL on the web

Current behaviour of monday.com web platform is we can create duplicate Workspaces, Boards, Groups, Items, Teams & Subitems.

Is this the correct behaviour?

Hello @Yash,

Yes, that is the correct behaviour. monday.com like any other proper software out there, doesn’t operate on ‘names’ but rather ‘ids’. So boards, items, workspaces etc can have the same name if the user so chooses but they all have unique ids

1 Like

So, board “this is my board” and board “this is my board” are unique, they only happen to have the same name :slight_smile:. Just like John and John are unique but share the same name (and they both have another address).

1 Like

Thank you @kolaai & @basdebruin for your instant & valuable reply.