Issue retrieving a list of workspaces

Hi All,

I have in the past successfully used this to retrieve a list of workspace names and their associated IDs, but recently it stopped working on an existing Internal application I created as well as via API:

query {
  boards {
    workspace {
      id
      name
    }
  }
}

Am I doing something wrong? It repeats the same 4 workspaces even through we have 7+

hi @Cwedl

The query you showed will return all your boards (accessible by the user that executes the query) and for each board it will return the workspace id and name. It is therefore expected to have multiple objects that contain the same information (for boards living in the same workspace). If you only see 4 out of 7 workspaces it is probably because there are no boards in the missing 3.

Unfortunately there is no query that return all workspace in the account, only this one that returns all boards with the workspace info.

Hi @basdebruin,

Thanks for the quick reply. As an admin I have access to most boards, I am also an owner on boards across all of the workspaces I was expecting in my query.

I also ran the query using monday.com but get the same results.

As I only got 25 results, is there a maximum number of results you can retrieve back? I have access to 100’s of boards.

Regards

Christian

Silly me! as soon as I said 25 results returned, I looked at limits imposed ( which by default is 25) I have upped that to 100 and it appears to be working:

query { 
  boards (limit:100) {
    workspace {
      id
      name
    }
  }
}
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.