Items by column values timeline

I’m having difficulty finding the right format for query items by timeline. Looking to search for all items with timeline of certain dates. I have tried the following:

{
    items_by_column_values (board_id: 3886193895, column_id: "timerange", column_value: {"timerange" : {"from" : "2023-06-03", "to" : "2023-06-07"}) {id}} 
}

and 

{
    items_by_column_values (board_id: 3886193895, column_id: "timerange", column_value: "{"to":"2023-02-07","from":"2023-02-11"}") {id}
    } 
}

Any advice on what works would be appreciated!

hi @dean_m

See also: Items By Column Values

AFAIK only exact matches (both to and from) will be returned, not a timerange in between the dates in text format with the hyphen.

@basdebruin
Im scheduling due dates by week m-f timeline so the timeline is always predictable…

I tried this using the text as you suggested and it worked! Thank you! It seems like query can only use the text and not the to: from:. In creating the item with a timeline, I couldn’t figure out how to use the text so I had to use the to: from: method. Is that really how it works?

{
    items_by_column_values (board_id: 3898041313, column_id: "timerange", column_value: "2023-01-30 - 2023-02-03") {id}
}

That is what the docs says :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again! I go back and fourth between a library in postman and the online docs. Wasn’t obvious to me.

Hello @dean_m, it seems like you have your answer!

Thank you @basdebruin for the hand here!

Let us know if you have any other questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Matias