Congrats on the new feature! May I ask if there will be an update on
(1) using defined subitems as template (major);
According to your Roadmap you are working on a duplicate but I am not sure if we would b able to use it as template when inserting data in the board with Forms (external-with link).
(2) option to link the number column from the subitems to the pulse (less major for operations but major for CRM functionalities)?
UPD: The second can be applied with mirroring.
Question (1): my company operates in the field of Certification. Hence, for a company to get certified, a series of main-steps (pulses) and sub-steps (subitems) must be fulfilled. As a result, I am looking for a option where I can email to the board a new request for a certification and automatically this item generates also the subitems that I have already predefined as “template”.
Question (2): UPD: Can be applied with mirroring.
on a CRM board, a company gets recorded to a pulse and the subitems on this pulse indicate the type of services that are continuously invoiced to this company in a year.
1. Company - details - function=1300$ (sum of all subitems)
- 1.a Subitem: Application review - details - 300$*
- 1.b Subitem: Inspection - details - 500$*
- 1.c Subitem: Inspection 2 - details - 500$*
Useful tip: If I could also automate the creation of a subitem here by a creation of an item (or a status change) from a pulse in another board (e.g. technical management of the specific operator), well that would be awesome(!).
Another example would be for mass balance checking or a stock check (subitems-insert // pulses demonstrate the stock picture). I hope you get the idea.
In any case, I believe automations with subitems will come in due time.