I’m new to Monday.com and need some help setting up the below.
I have a number of users with to-do lists in boards. We’re moving to a Sprint-type methodology and want to create this setup ideally:
- users can still use their boards (which act as personal backlogs in effect; and we aren’t introducing too much change at once by forcing them to give them up)
- each of their boards has a number of sprint groups added (one per sprint)
- users move/add items into these sprint groups
- when this happens, items are mirrored and linked on a new board, the “sprint board”
- changes to either board are reflected in the other
I’ve tried with some of the automations and mirror columns to create this setup, but can’t find a way to completely mirror a whole item - the entire row, all columns.
Am I missing something? Or is this not possible?
Thanks in advance!