Looking for a freelance Developer

We are looking for a freelance developer to work with us on a project to develop a workflow that includes customization, automation, integrations, etc. and could turn into additional opportunities. Must be fluent in English and able to attend virtual meetings/calls to discuss workflow design, structure and needs.

1 Like

Hi @aklein

We would love the opportunity to discuss your business and how we can be of assistance to get you up and running on monday.com with the perfect solution.

A little about us, we are a certified monday.com implementation partner and have been helping customers in a variety of industries get up and running and also optimize their current solutions. Everything we do is monday! Each of our Llamas are skilled in Development, Analysis, Project Management and Training.

We like to start with a complementary discovery session to go through your requirements, but also to ensure we are the best possible fit. If you would like to continue you can book your preferred time here: Book A Discovery Session - Green Llamas Consulting or feel free to reach out to us directly at info@greenllamas.com.

Also, check us out online to learn more about what we do!

Thanks,
Mark

Hey there @aklein and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

I think what you are looking to get done makes you a perfect fit to work with the team at CarbonWeb. We are based in Cleveland, OH and develop our projects over the course of what we call components. We use packaged hours to ensure these projects never get overwhelming on your end. Considering monday.com’s global usage, we are well versed in tackling projects from different parts of the world.

I would be eager to have an initial consultation with you if you’d like to grab some time. Please schedule here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get started!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hey @aklein ,

We’d be happy to help. We’ve got an introductory offer that’s live until Jan 1st - 25% off all services.
Hope you can take advantage! Shoot us an email and we’ll connect to discuss.

teameasy@easy-mondays.com

Team Easy :slight_smile:

Hi @aklein

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. Let’s connect!

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and better understand your objectives at each level.

Meet with Peta

If you’re based in Europe/USA, please use this link for more accommodating meeting times: international clients - special hours

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hi Abbe,

Happy to help. I’m an experienced freelance developer. Worked a lot with Monday, both as a user and a developer. Feel free to email me: patrick@patrickkool.com

Hi @aklein,

I understand you’re looking for a freelance developer. I offer my services through Freelance Developer Melbourne. Based in Melbourne, Australia, I specialize in creating tailored solutions for unique workflow, automation, and integration needs.

I’ve worked with diverse businesses worldwide via virtual meetings, always aiming to align my solutions with the specific requirements of each client.

For more information about my services or to get in touch, please visit my website. I look forward to potentially working with you on your project.

Best, Matt