Looking for a Freelance Monday Developer for regular work

Hi,

We are looking for a Freelance Monday.com Developer (NOT someone from an overpriced, underskilled “Consultancy” etc.) to work with us on the on-going implementation of Monday within our organsation.

You must be fully experienced in all aspects of Monday implmentation inc. Customisations, Workflow Development, Automations, Integrations etc. etc.

You must also speak and write fluent English and be readily and easily accessible when needed.

IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT FREELANCER TO DEVELOP A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH A RELIABLE CUSTOMER.

Hi Peter,
my name is Bianca, I was the monday.com expert at my 2 previous organisations, and have been working as a monday freelancer for approximately 6 months. I’ve been working on monday for a total of 3 years now.
I have every confidence that I have the skill set to assist you in this.

Please email me at biancajclement@gmail.com if you’d like to discuss further.

Where are you based Bianca?

Hi Peter,
I’m based in Sydney, Australia. But timezones aren’t an issue for me; happy to work at any time of day.

Hi - OK do you have a CV giving an overview of you career to date, work etc. Also, are you on LinkedIn? With all due respect and no offence intended but at the moment you are a name and an email address, and I would like to see/know a little more about you before we engage any further.

Regards,
Peter R-F

Hi @peterrf ,

apologies, I thought that was implied. I can provide a CV should you send me an email. To date we aren’t able to upload PDFs here.

Looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
Bianca

Hi Bianca - Please send a copy of your CV to me at prf@yorbl.com.

Regards,
Peter R-F