Looking for an Expert to Help Us Redo Our Monday System

Hi there. We’re a US-based SEO Marketing and Content Creation company. Previously, we had someone create a Monday.com system for us where we managed around 60 writers and over a million words produced a month.

We’re looking to redo the system now in a way that’s more simplified and effective, and that resolves some ongoing issues we’ve had.

Thanks!

1 Like

Jamie, we can help. Sending you a PM

Hi @jamie_mmp - We would love the opportunity to discuss your business and how we can be of assistance to get you up and running on monday.com with the perfect solution.

A little about us, we are a certified monday.com implementation partner and have been helping customers in a variety of industries get up and running and also optimize their current solutions. Everything we do is monday! We are also certified in external integration programs such as Make.com (formally Integromat) to get the most out of your monday solution but also integrate seamlessly with all your other apps. Each of our Llamas are skilled in Development, Analysis, Project Management and Training.

We like to start with a complementary discovery session to go through your requirements, but also to ensure we are the best possible fit. If you would like to continue you can book your preferred time here: Book A Discovery Session - Green Llamas Consulting. If you can’t find a time that works for you feel free to let us know and we will do our very best to accommodate you personally.

Thanks!
Mark

Thanks very much for your reply! Just scheduled a call for Monday - looking forward to discussing this with you!

1 Like

Hello @jamie_mmp :wave:,

Glad to hear you are looking to utilize monday to its full potential!

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! At thespelas.com we’re an Official and Authorized monday partner with over 5 years of individual experience on the platform , and we count amongst our clients companies of all sizes from most industries from all around the world.

We are experts at providing customized solutions tailored to each of our client’s needs, implementing complex integrations via Make.com with any other programs you might use, creating time-saving automations and simple to understand and to use workflows.

Please do schedule a Free Consulting Session with us here so you can better explain your vision and requirements with us.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

Cheers,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi @jamie_mmp ,

I am a certified monday.com professional have delivered many workflows belonging to the different industrial verticals.

Lets connect and discuss the usecase.

Feel free to reach out at aquibcs@outlook.com

Regards,
Aquib

Hey Jamie!

monday .com supports effective redo-ing of the platform interface. This way you can structure the tool to manage your in-house marketers and writers. By modifying workflows, you can also easily keep track of varying client or workforce requests, visualize productivity, and allocate resources effectively. Moreover, setting up boards in the monday platform helps you group and categorize activities like registering client specifications, monitoring project status, and evaluating each team employee’s efficiency.

If you’re looking to redo the monday .com system, it is effective to hire monday consultants from a recognized service provider. With rich platform knowledge, consultants can redo the platform interface in a way that’s more engaging and effective and resolves existing issues.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com

Hey @jamie_mmp
As a Monday.com official partner, I help many businesses to build and optimize their workflows and working methods with the monday.com platform.

I’d like to mention that I’m pretty experienced with your needs as I’ve implemented such solutions for some previous customers

I’d love to work with you on this project and I can ensure you will be satisfied with the final delivery.

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

heziboss@gmail.com

My Calendly