Looking to hire a consultant to evaluate our workflow procedure, setup monday.com and provide training + documentation

Hi there,

I have evaluated Monday.com and feel it would be a good fit for our business. I would like to work with a consultant to run a strategy session with, evaluate our workflow model, make recommendations and then help build, train and document the procedures.

Ideally, we would like someone who has experience working with design and marketing agencies.

If interested, please email jake@emroy.com.au

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @JakeT - and a warm welcome to the community! We would love the opportunity to discuss your monday objectives with you. We have worked with a few different marketing companies in the past and are currently implementing a complex PM/Estimating solution for a large digital marketing firm in the USA at the moment.

We always start with a complementary 60 minute discovery session to get a better feel for the overall scope & requirements, and also, to ensure we are a good fit for each other.

If you would like to move forward, feel free to DM me here or shoot me a message at info@greenllamas.com. Also, check us out online to learn more about what we do!

Thanks!
Mark

Hi Jake!

Welcome to the community! I’d be happy to meet with you to dig into your workflow model, and see if our team might be able to assist you.

A bit about us, our team has specialized in Monday.com for three years now, and we love the software! Our team consists of Monday.com experts, project managers, and a developer/Zapier expert, so you will never have to wait for answers. We provide an all-in-one system, where we dream up and implement the processes you need with ease and provide ongoing support.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to review your current setup, and I can show you options going forward. You can book a session through this link(Calendly - Lauren Bemister (Kick Consulting))

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren
Kick Consulting
(https://www.kickconsulting.com.au/)