Looking to hire an Expert to connect our existing PHP webform to our Monday board

I need help with the Monday API connecting our existing website forms (php) to our Monday boards. I’ve tried the integrated Monday forms, but don’t want to use them as the formatting isn’t customizable and doesn’t fit our website. It’s also not seamless due to the embed. So just wondering if this is possible. Thanks

Hello @rcullen
This is something we here at upstream would be able to assist you with.
Whether you are using a form provider or just plain PHP this can be intregrated to your monday.com account.
Please book in a time with our Development Team to scope this out and provide you a proposal:
Book Scoping Session

Look forward to being able to assist you.
Regards,
Alex
upstream

Hey there @rcullen,

I would be interested to learn a bit more about the ways you are hoping to make these connections and to see how CarbonWeb can assist you. We have been partnering with monday.com users to try and solve their workflow related issues component-by-component.

If you’d like to connect this week and discuss this further please grab some time with me here: Ricky - Consultation

Good luck!
Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @rcullen !

Sound’s like a straight forward integration.
The best way to integrate PHP based website is to create a form that posts to an address → then the address updates Monday according to rules you set.

I have done thins a couple of times and would love to show you how it’s done.

Cheers.

Hi Ryan,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew