Looking to hire app developer

Our company, Dealer Media is the leading marketing agency for car dealerships in Canada.

We generate leads for car dealerships and will be using monday.com for dealers to see their leads as well us collaborate with my team.

We are looking to have some custom item apps built as well as some custom boards views.

We are looking for an expert developer who does high quality work and we’re willing to pay top dollar for it!

If you are someone or know someone who can help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

@dmedia nice to e-meet you, here at JT’s Cloud we have developed apps under the monday.com apps framework both for the Apps marketplace and private apps for clients to meet their specific requirements.
Please see the below link to book in a discovery call with the head of our development team:
Book Discovery Call Here

Any queries please feel free to reach out to me @alex@jtscloud.com
Kind regards,
Alex Robinson
JT’s Cloud

1 Like

Hi Steve,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Steve,
Hope you are doing well!

I am professional with +7 year of experience in application development and can assist you with your requirement.

Kindly connect with me with details to review and discuss further.

Looking forward for your prompt reply

Troy at cisinlabs dot com

Thanks
Troy w

Hi, Steve (@dmedia) - My company Polished Geek has built award-winning apps for monday․com and would love to learn more about your vision for customizing monday․com. We also provide high-touch consulting services to help you do more with monday․com everyday, right out of the box. My entire team has a strong background in the digital marketing space, so we are well suited to understand your needs. It would be an honor to work alongside a company that is conquering the dealer marketing industry using “a magic balance between peaceful meditation and guerilla warfare”. (Love that description of your company culture!)

You can book a time here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com or reach out to me directly at deb@polishedgeek.com

~ Deb Cinkus
Product-certified Partner

Hi Steve - You have certainly come to the right place as there are numerous fantastic Monday.com partners here to help!

Allow me to introduce Green Llamas Consulting - we are a dedicated Monday partner based about an hour north of Toronto. We would love to have the opportunity to touch base on a call to dig a little deeper into your needs and what you are wanting to accomplish on the platform.

Feel free to DM me here, or check us out online to learn a little more about what we do.

Thanks,
Mark