Mind Mapping in Monday.com - Create Mindmaps, Turn Nodes into Pulses

Hi @dearne , I’m Bharath from team ThoughtFlow. We’re glad that you love the feature! Currently, we are working with monday.com Team to fix some related issues. The first version of the App would not have this feature, but you can expect the deployment in a month after approval.

Is this still working? When I have added it and try to load the view I just get the three monday coloured dots floating in the middle of my page and that’s it…

Hi @dearne , @linnybest , @Gabo , @didierbollag , @jjay.lewin

I’m excited to share that you can now install the mind mapping in monday.com from the marketplace.

A few updates that are on our roadmap for the next releases

1. Creating sub-items from the mind map
  2. Keeping the text on the Mind Map and the work item in sync
  3. Changing column properties of the work item from the Mind map view.

Looking forward to your feedback and support :slight_smile:

I love the capability and am looking forward to trying it out. Is this app still working? I installed it but when I tried to use the view I received the error below. And I’m not able to open your webpage either (thoughtflow.io) Thank you.

Hi Jody,
The app and website are working fine at our end.
If you are still facing an issue, feel free to setup a support call with our team - Calendly - Kranthi Kiran . Thank you.

Hello to everyone who is interested in making “Mind maps in Monday.com” .
We have created a new webpage for this integration, and going forward, we will be posting any feature updates over here - Mind mapping in monday.com with thoughtflow